I must say that Wednesday's class was entertaining because we finally learned how to use IMVU. In the beginning, I wasn't to fond of this website because I have never heard of it and also it seemed too confusing. When I first downloaded to my computer, It didn't catch my attention, but after we were able to figure it out in class as a group it became super fun. This program allowed us to get together in different virtual rooms of our choice and the ability to explore them. Since we each had our own avatar, it felt as if we actually were in the room chatting and just hanging out as a group. The experience was amazing and I think it brought us closer as classmates. We were laughing the whole time about the silly things that we were doing with our avatars. Now, the only problem I have with IMVU is that it doesn't give us a variety of tools like meez.com to create an avatar that reflect our personalities.
Friday, February 5, 2010
MY IMVU
I must say that Wednesday's class was entertaining because we finally learned how to use IMVU. In the beginning, I wasn't to fond of this website because I have never heard of it and also it seemed too confusing. When I first downloaded to my computer, It didn't catch my attention, but after we were able to figure it out in class as a group it became super fun. This program allowed us to get together in different virtual rooms of our choice and the ability to explore them. Since we each had our own avatar, it felt as if we actually were in the room chatting and just hanging out as a group. The experience was amazing and I think it brought us closer as classmates. We were laughing the whole time about the silly things that we were doing with our avatars. Now, the only problem I have with IMVU is that it doesn't give us a variety of tools like meez.com to create an avatar that reflect our personalities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment