Seeing Avatar for the 5Th time, my emotions towards the film grew even stronger, being that it was displayed on the 3D screen, it made it feel even more sensational. The difference from this theater, to other Imax Theaters, is that the film becomes more up close and personal due to the fact that the seats are arranged differently, making it feel as if you're sitting on stairs, and therefore the screen is closer to the audience. Another reason for the personal feeling, are the camera angles. I felt that the director used the cameras from a lower angle looking up, it gave the feeling that one was walking through the forest of Pandora, in addition to making the people and objects seem larger than the norm.
The storyline, in my opinion, is fascinating because it makes you think about our world and how we are connected to every aspect of the earth. The most beautiful part, was when Neytiri --near the end-- was holding Jake Sully as a human being,she held him in her arms and they both looked at each other and said "I SEE YOU". It was the first time she saw him in his real form which in my opinion it show the meaning of their love. The scene demonstrates that love is an inner feeling, and not a physicality of life, when one falls in true love, you fall in love with the other person's soul, regardless of any obstacle that gets in the way.
Overall, this movie was phenomenal, I was blown away with every aspect of the film. I am excited to see how other future 3D films will push technology to the limits to compete with this amazing film. It makes me wonder if technology will ever have its limits?.....and yes I will definitely own AVATAR when it comes out in Blue-ray!!!
So you've seen it five times? Wow, you must be aware of all the details by now. But I know what you mean, it's fascinating, and the message should be a lesson to all of us..I am curious how Avatar 2 will be
ReplyDelete